About Monard Law
Monard Law is one of the larger independent law firms in Belgium, with strong local roots.
We work with a heart for our clients. We want to advise them in every possible way, to assist them and to relieve them of all their cares. Of course, we know our profession like no other, but we are more: we are a companion on the road, thinking along with the client, looking ahead, guiding and inspiring. We always go the extra mile and work thoroughly, quickly and honestly towards a practical solution. And we always think of the client first.
For our employees, we want to be a home, where they can grow and do business freely, without being left to their own devices. A place where they can connect their talents and passions with colleagues and customers. A place where one can talk and listen, learn and help, where one can inspire and flourish.
Monard Law wants to be a super nice place, where you like to be and where you are always welcome. A place that makes you even better.
Due to our growing activities, we are looking for a (senior) associate to complete our corporate law team.
About the position
"Do what you love" is one of the sayings of our mission statement. We are looking for lawyers who are passionate about Corporate Litigation.
Do you want to make a difference in historic and groundbreaking litigation cases (Belgian & international)? We will tell you more about it in an interview.
And this is what we have to offer:
- Handling files from A to Z
- Providing constructive, pragmatic solutions in which you think creatively and out-of-the-box with your client in order to offer substantial added value for him/her
- Ensuring clear communication with clients and building good relationships with them
- Helping to build the Monard Law of the future
- Master's degree in law
- Between 4-7 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Litigation
- Preferably experience in a larger firm
- Enterprising type, great drive, solution-oriented and pragmatic
- Sense of humour
- You have a good feel for the client and are proactive in asking questions in order to define the client's needs
- Good language skills (Dutch, English; French is a plus)
We are looking for lawyers with this profile for our office in Antwerp, Brussels or Hasselt (preferably Antwerp).
Avenue de Tervueren, 270
Tel. +32 (0)2 234 67 10