About Monard Law
Monard Law is one of the larger independent law firms in Belgium, with strong local roots.
We work with a heart for our clients. We aim to advise, assist and relieve them in every possible way. Of course, we know our profession like no other, but we are more: we are a companion on the road, thinking along with the client, looking ahead, guiding and inspiring. We always go the extra mile and work thoroughly, quickly and honestly towards a practical solution. And we always think of the client first.
For our employees, we want to be a home, where they can grow and do business freely, without being left to their own devices. A place where they can connect their talents and passions with colleagues and customers. A place where one can talk and listen, learn and help, where one can inspire and flourish.
Monard Law wants to be a super nice place, where you like to be and where you are always welcome. A place that makes you even better.
Due to our growing activities, we are looking for a junior associate to complete our Commercial/Corporate Law team.
About the position
"Do what you love" is one of the statements of our mission statement. We are looking for lawyers who are passionate about Corporate/Commercial Litigation.
Do you want to make a difference in historic and groundbreaking litigation cases (Belgian & international)? We will tell you more about it in an interview.
And this is what we have to offer:
- Handling files from A to Z
- Providing constructive, pragmatic solutions in which you think creatively and out-of-the-box with your client in order to offer substantial added value for him/her
- Ensuring clear communication with clients and building good relationships with them
- Helping to build the Monard Law of the future
- Master's degree in law
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Corporate/Commercial Litigation
- Preferably experience in a larger firm
- Enterprising type, great drive, solution-oriented and pragmatic
- Sense of humour and a healthy dose of perspective
- You have a good feel for the client and are proactive in asking questions in order to define the client's needs
- Good language skills (Dutch, English; French is a plus)
We are looking for lawyers with this profile for our office in Antwerp.
Tel. +32 (0)2 234 67 10