Junior Associate Real Estate in Hasselt
About Monard Law
Monard Law is one of the larger independent law firms in Belgium, with a strong local presence.
We work with a heart for our clients. We want to advise them in every possible way, to assist them and to relieve them of all their cares. Of course, we know our profession like no other, but we are more: we are a companion on the road, thinking along with the client, looking ahead, guiding and inspiring. We always go the extra mile and work thoroughly, quickly and honestly towards a practical solution. And we always think of the client first.
For our employees, we want to be a home, where they can grow and do business freely, without being left to their own devices. A place where they can connect their talents and passions with colleagues and customers. A place where one can talk and listen, learn and help, where one can inspire and flourish.
Monard Law wants to be a super nice place, where you like to be and where you are always welcome. A place that makes you even better.
Due to our growing activities, we are looking for a Junior Associate to complete our Real Estate team in Hasselt.
About the position
"Do what you love" is one of the sayings of our mission statement. We are looking for lawyers who are passionate about Real Estate law.
You will have the opportunity to work for a broad spectrum of clients ranging from contractors, architects, real estate developers to investors, who are active in real estate in a wide variety of sectors.
This is what we have to offer:
- In the first years we like to focus on developing your skills in the legal profession.
- The focus is gradually shifting to handling cases from A to Z:
- Preparing and developing contracts, avoiding disputes, assisting in disputes, mediation and procedures.
- Assist clients in their real estate operations, including due diligence and drafting and negotiation of agreements.
- Providing constructive, pragmatic solutions in which you think creatively and out of the box with your customer in order to offer him / her substantial added value.
- Ensuring clear communication with customers and building good relationships with them.
- Help build the Monard Law of the future.
- Master's degree in law
- Interest in Real Estate law, optionally through additional training
- Enterprising type, solution-oriented and pragmatic
- Sense of humor and a healthy dose of putting things into perspective
- You have a good understanding of the client and you proactively ask questions to frame the needs
- Good language skills (Dutch, French, English)
- Of course we would like to get to know you: what are your interests, personally and professionally? How did you develop as a student and what are your ambitions?
We are looking for lawyers with this profile for our Hasselt office.
Interested? Mail your CV, motivation letter and list of marks to firstname.lastname@example.org, to attention of Diana van Dijk, stating “Junior Associate Real Estate Hasselt”
Diana van Dijk
Gouverneur Roppesingel 131
011 28 15 00