Monard Law HasseltGouverneur Roppesingel 131
Tel. +32 (0)11/28 15 00
Fax. +32 (0)11/28 15 05
Who is Luc Linders?
Luc Linders specialises in real estate law. He focuses his activities on proceedings in construction law and on real estate contracts. He provides advice for the conclusion of real estate transactions as well as on other contracts such as building contracts, sale-purchase, real estate leasing, commercial and residential letting, emphytheusis and buildings and usufruct.
Luc Linders has a Law degree (Catholic University of Leuven, 1981) and was admitted to the Limburg bar in 1981. He is one of the founders of Monard Law (Hasselt office). Luc is President of the practice group “property and construction law” within Monard Law. During the judicial years 90-91 and 91-92 he was President of the Hasselt Young Bar Association.
Luc is holding seminars and publishes articles on matters relating to Real Estate Law.
• “Artikelsgewijze Commentaar – Handelshuur”, published at Wolters Kluwer (2014) (together Astrid Linders);
• “Handelshuur: actuele ontwikkelingen”: seminars for M&D Seminars (2014-2015) (together with Astrid Linders);
• “Uitvoering van Overheidsopdrachten”: seminars for the Flemish Confederatie Bouw (2014);
• “Oplevering van appartementsgebouwen: juridische knel-punten”: seminars for VIVO, the Flemish Institute for Real Estate Education (2015);
• Moderator and speaker at the yearly energy congress of the Flemish Confederatie Bouw (2010-2015);
• “Schenking van vastgoed is sedert 1 juli 2015 voordeliger”;
• Core business of the real estate agent: to be informed and to inform;
• Commercial letting in “special contracts”, commentary with overview of jurisdiction and legal doctrine 2012;
• “Praktische Gids Handelshuur”, published at Wolters-Kluwer (2012) (together with Kirsten Koenigsmann);
• “Bodemattest : spilfiguur of spelbreker ?”;
• “De aansprakelijkheid van de vastgoedmakelaar t.a.v. de koper voor bouwovertredingen van de cliënt-verkoper”;
• “Greenlease : is de ontgroening nabij ?”
Dutch, French, English
- Real Estate, Construction