Stefaan Van Dyck
Monard Law BrusselsTervurenlaan 270
Tel. +32 (0)2/234 67 10
Fax. +32 (0)2/280 47 79
Who is Stefaan Van Dyck?
Clients include property developers and investors, lenders and alternative finance providers, as well as end users (tenants/lessees/purchasers) of professional property (retailers, public and private sector companies) in matters relating to the legal aspects of
- Corporate real estate advice and transactions
- forward deals, acquisitions/disposals;
- transaction structuring;
- rights in rem (usufruct (vruchtgebruik/usufruit), building right (opstal/droit de superficie), leasehold (erfpacht/droit d’emphytéose));
- leases and leasing;
- corporate real estate strategy and relocations;
- Financing transactions with a focus on real estate
- acquisition and investment finance and refinancing;
- development / construction finance;
- alternative financing structures;
- security interests;
- restructuring and insolvency;
- Real estate investment structures.
Stefaan has been a speaker at several seminars on real estate, real estate financing and infrastructure financing. He graduated as a Master of laws (cum laude) from the University of Leuven in 1999 and completed the Executive Programme in Real Estate at the Solvay Brussels Business School in 2005. Prior to joining Monard Law, Stefaan worked as a junior consultant at a Big 4 consulting firm and practiced law for 15 years at Belgian law firm Laga. He joined Monard Law on 1 February 2016 as an associate partner in its Brussels office.
He is recognized as a leading practitioner in his field of activity. This includes a ranking as a leading individual in the field of real estate law by Chambers & Partners (Emea).
Dutch, French, English
- Banking, Finance & Capital Markets
- Real Estate, Construction