Business development is becoming increasingly important, also for Monard Law. Professional presentations, attractive offers for customers, detailed references and customer testimonials are crucial. Helping organize webinars and customer events is also part of this. The partners are primarily responsible for developing business but they can use creative, practical and technical support. We are therefore looking for a:
Medewerker Business Specialist
As a Business Development Specialist you proactively advise and support the expansion of the business.
• You support the legal teams with the preparation of pitches: you provide the standard information (references, CVs,…) and ensure a professional form;
• You collect information about clients and set up an appropriate CRM system;
• You support the legal teams in making presentations with your creativity and technical skills;
• You write/co-create and publish the content on the intranet and our website, for example by regularly publishing inspiring customer stories;
• You collect the necessary information about interesting files and process this in appropriate references;
• You help with setting up substantive marketing activities such as events, mailings and seminars;
• You manage the website and the contacts with the legal directories and you provide draft texts for editing/addition;
• You report to the CEO.
• Background in Marketing & Communication, Business Administration or Economics
• Work experience gained in business or at a law firm, preferably in Business Development
• You work accurately, efficiently, think ahead and function well independently as well as in a team with a service-oriented attitude
• You try to make a difference every day
• You are eager to learn, customer-oriented, flexible and stress resistant
• You like to achieve results and ensure that agreements are met
• You are experienced with graphic design
• You speak Dutch with a good knowledge of the other national language and English, both written and oral
• Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) has no secrets for you
• You are looking for a full-time job of 38 hours
• You are willing to – occasionally - work longer than your working day
You have a feel for and can deal with the dynamics of a partner structure. You also have experience in business and understanding of the market.
You will join a young and driven team. We are happy to give you the space and possibilities to accomplish your mission day after day and you are encouraged to develop yourself in a fun, casual working atmosphere.
As fringe benefits, we offer meal vouchers, hospitalization- and group insurance.
Interested? Mail your CV and motivation letter, to the attention of Diana Van Dijk, stating 'Business Development Specialist' to firstname.lastname@example.org.