About Monard Law
Monard Law is one of the larger independent law firms in Belgium, with strong local roots. We work with a heart for our clients. We aim to advise, assist and relieve them in every possible way.
Due to our growing activities and ongoing internationalisation, we are looking for a new colleague to join our employment law team in Brussels.
About the position
"Do what you love" is one of the slogans of our mission statement. Today, we are looking for a new colleague with an interest in labour law.
You will advise our Belgian and international clients and, depending on your interests, you will be dealing with individual labour law (recruitment, dismissal, benefits), collective labour law (collective bargaining, reorganisation, transfer of undertaking), international mobility and consultancy work of all kinds. In other words, you are in the front line with a very varied range of tasks.
Given the fact that we often act for international organisations and diplomatic missions, a certain interest in international law is definitely a plus.
Both candidates with less and more experience can find a place in the team. For the more experienced candidates, we also consider positions with a more pronounced specialisation within employment law and/or part-time positions.
- You have a Master in Law from a Belgian university, possibly complemented with additional training in social law;
- You have at least 3 years of experience at the bar in Belgian labour law;
- An international work environment appeals to you;
- We regularly work with international organisations and diplomatic missions, so a certain interest in international law is useful;
- You enjoy working in a team and have a helpful attitude;
- You are fluent in Dutch with a very good knowledge of English and sufficient knowledge of French.
Everyone in the team deserves a place: do you want to grow, specialise, learn to manage or just become technically better, everything is possible.
Your workplace is our Brussels office.
Avenue de Tervueren, 270
Tel. +32 (0)2 234 67 10