Lawyers in this practice group provide advice and assistance to corporations, public authorities, and private individuals in the following areas:
- procedures before the "Conseil d'Etat" (highest administrative court);
- disputes with public authorities;
- public procurement;
- governmental institutions and intermunicipal associations;
- public - private sector collaboration (PPS);
- public servants.
Environmental Claims, Litigation
- criminal defence in offences affecting the environment;
- criminal defence in offences affecting urban development;
- administrative assistance relating to risks and natural disasters.
- assistance and procedures in soil sanitation;
- assistance and procedures in environmental and operation permits;
- assistance and procedures in building permits;
- environmental audits.